Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Bulk discount, Storewide sale, Sale landing page, Sale timers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Nature Provides

Very cool app. Added a BFS to our shop in under an hour, looked great, worked well. The only thing I don't understand is why this app charges monthly and yet it's for one weekend every year. There's just no point in paying for it for a year to use it once. I'll be canceling and re-installing next year. This means the devs don't get paid (which they should as it's a great app). They should charge a one-off fee which I would happily pay.

GongDwana

Location Australia

This app in incredible. One of the best apps I have used. Helped me acheive a 200% increase in Black Friday Sales. Outstanding service

Drameda

Support is very helpful and quick to reply. They were able to sort out any issue we had during setup.

Big Prime Shop

Very easy to create a sale, and add a promotion bar and product page countdown timers to the sale. Amazing.

City Canines

Simply a great app for adding product discounts. Definitely recommend to others for closing more sales by giving discounts.

AnythingBeyondInc.

I am testing this during the black friday sales. So far it has been a really great experience with setting up sales and sale pages. Had an issue with the layout, which support was quick to fix for me.

Your Decal Shop

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I downloaded the app for our bulk discount Black Friday sale and it has been so good! The team at Disco even replied back to a questions within the hour and resolved my query. It gives even more than I expected. Well done!

GemArt

Only using it for seasonal sales, but it does the job really well. Support is kind to help with any customization we have needed.

AERONAUTER

We have tried many different price editor apps. This is our favorite - mainly due to the powerful product selection and exclusion features. It is very easy to use.

RuffHiatt

Makes it very easy to setup a sale with timer widgets and a beautiful sale page. Highly recommend this for easily running sales. Will be using it for the upcoming BFCM sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7