Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

by ProductEssentials

Schedule sales, storewide discounts & add countdown timer bar

Posture Corrector

Great app to increase urgency and manage visible discount, would recommend to shop owners, specially dropsipping

Lily Colorz

Just perfect! easy to use, convenient especially for new users! Disco help me a lot to get my first sales! it deserves more than 5 stars! I'm very grateful to work with you guys! Thank you.

Troll Brothers Quilt Designs

Worked fantastic for Black Friday! Easy to use and install. it made is so much easier to set a time and be able to not worry about doing last minute discounts on my website. I will definitely use this app in the future!

Shopfada.com

I want to say that I like this application and very satisfied. And will definitely recommend your friends to continue using. Thank you very much.

NOUVEAU LASHES Schweiz

The APP does exactly what it should do, the support is one of the best I have ever seen in the last years!!!!

Great Job, really appreciated!!

Ivanna Vape

I installed this 30mins before Black Friday. So quick and easy to use. I’ll have to see how well it works!

Arevamae Merchandise

This app is very simple and very well thought out and easy to use. If you want to have easy sales/discounts, then this app is the one to use.

November 25, 2019

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to review the app.

It is great to hear that you find the app simple and easy to use. Wish you the best of luck with your Black Friday sale!

Ashcosmetics

love the app! very user friendly and easy to set up. Would recommend this to anyone wanting to set up offer!

November 25, 2019

I am so grateful that you took the time to review our app and very happy to hear that you found it easy to use.

Thanks! I wish you all the best with your sale.

delesya

Me a gustado. problema es ,que con cuenta de pruba no se puede modificar ventanas de cuenta atras. seria genial si lo podia hacer.
Me me han resuelto mi problema rápido. Gracias. Espero que sigáis así.

November 25, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! I am glad that you like the app. Have put my effort into solving the layout problem you are facing and I hope it lives up to your needs.

Good luck with the Black Friday sale!

Total Wellness Esperance

I used this app to help me create a banner, so far so good - I’ve likes what I’ve experienced. App was easy to use and straight forward.

November 25, 2019

Thank you for the kind words.

I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and am so happy you found it easy to use.

Previous 1