Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

by ProductEssentials

Schedule sales, product discounts, storewide sale & timer bars

La Carne Premium Meat

I've been using Disco for a while now and love the automatic discounting and reverting back to regular pricing after pre-scheduled promos. Only thing I would like to see is a little customization possibility for the text and colors with some already set-up templates.

December 6, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you very much for the review! I am glad you like it.

Regarding the customization - in the app there is a "Design" page, where you can customize colors, font and text size of both countdown timer and announcement bar. There are also a few templates to choose from for the announcement bar. You can navigate to it by pressing the button next to "Create sale".

Have you seen that page? In case you need help with it, or think some customization option is missing there, please write us at support@productessentials.app.

All the best,
John

nvenn hair and beauty

Worked great and easily as a sale discount app. Easily create and share a discount to your customers!

My Health Extension

Did exactly what I wanted it to! Fills a big hole in Shopify and worked perfectly. I was able to select different products or collections to put them on sale - scheduling worked perfectly - counter was a great addition to increase sales.

Le Luxe Straps

Nice app!! did exactly what i needed. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kadooki-webshop

Great Customer support and Customer Experience.
John was a tremendous help in setting up our Black Friday campaign discounts.

Ginger Cosmetics

Very good application! You can easily make discount to products or different collections. It adds a new price and shows the old price on the product page, it also shows on each product how much customer saves on this sale. And the customer support is amazingly fast and furious :))) Thank you!

Bijoux Noirs

This app is really cool.. i love it...it was the best thing I have ever added to my website. !!!!!!!

Moddanio

Fantastic app, exactly what we needed. Super easy to use, absolutely no issues with set up. Highly recommend

Haid Computers

Very good app. Helped a lot for my black friday offers. I would choose the paid plan to get the countdown feature. Its very effective.
Thanks a lot!

MFnLashed

I used this app to prepare me for Black Friday. The app really does great with organization & I like that you can customize everything.

Previous 1 3