Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Bulk Discount App! Storewide discounts & countdown timer bar

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

JD Customs U.S.A

This app works perfectly for what I needed. The countdown timer on a for-sale product was not showing up correctly on my site, but I reached out to support and they were able to get it positioned perfectly and everything is working great now! I love being able to automatically add a product tag to parts while they're on sale and remove it when the sale ends. This allows me to have an "On Sale" collection that automatically changes for different items during a sale. This app is easy to use and does a great job. I highly recommend it to anyone that likes to run short-term sales with ease. Thanks!

Lullaby London

So impressed with this app, so simple and easy to use. It has the same Shopify navigation feel and there was no need to read the instructions I was able to just get right into it. 5* is defo not enough to describe how awesome this app is! Well done to the developers.

Go Smart Blinds

We have used this for the Black Friday Campaign, It's a great app.
we recommended it for marketing campaigns

Lehza Vintage

I tried out several apps for my black friday sale, and this one was the easiest to use and did the job well. No code needed, no hiccups. Highly recommended.

Twinhorse model

I appreciate your customer service. The technical staff responded quickly and solved my problem effectively. Thanks a lot.

Jaiyeecollections

very easy to use.
The instructions are there to guide you especially if you are a new user like me.

pilea pergé

Great App and nice Service!
The Support, solved all my issues and they answered fast!
I would recommend the App

99 Fresh

Great app! We were setting up a "Flash Deal zone" for our online store (limited time, xx% off on xx collection) the app works flawlessly. Even came with customizable banners to announce the sales information more prominently.

Vanity Wagon

Must try app! A great app to give bulk slash price discounts within seconds. Best for websites with 100+ products and want to give discounts on limited products/ collections. Works seamlessly with theme and excellent customer support,

Blackbeard's Den

Great app and awesome support from the team! Does exactly as required. Highly recommended to run your sales seamlessly

Previous 1 3 4 5