Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

by ProductEssentials

Schedule sales, storewide discounts & add countdown timer bar

Fadia Khbeis

Super great!
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!!!

AREAE

super application, j'adore la fonctionnalité, la façon dont c'est présenté sur le site, ça créer vraiment l'urgence et c'est agréable la façon dans tous à été dynamiser !

Rev Comps

After trying pretty much every single bulk discount app - FINALLY - one that does the job properly.

Correctly updates the prices for 1000s of variants quickly. Product sync is instant after product import - so can launch and discount a product in minutes. Application of the sale prices took less than 2 minutes for 2000 variants, other apps were taking 20 mins+

Very impressed and after hours wasted - so happy to actually have a working solution that is quick and easy.

VEGGYSLICER

Hi!Thank you very much for this app. I am a new shopifyer and it helps me a lot to start. Thank you ..

BKN

La mejor aplicacion que he encontrado hasta ahora para las cuentas atras va super bien !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qromecompetition

5 star plugin, does exactly what it claims, great style, and fantastic free option with a premium choice if required.

Lily Colorz

Just perfect! easy to use, convenient especially for new users! Disco help me a lot to get my first sales! it deserves more than 5 stars! I'm very grateful to work with you guys! Thank you.

Troll Brothers Quilt Designs

Worked fantastic for Black Friday! Easy to use and install. it made is so much easier to set a time and be able to not worry about doing last minute discounts on my website. I will definitely use this app in the future!

Shopfada.com

I want to say that I like this application and very satisfied. And will definitely recommend your friends to continue using. Thank you very much.

NOUVEAU LASHES Schweiz

The APP does exactly what it should do, the support is one of the best I have ever seen in the last years!!!!

Great Job, really appreciated!!

Previous 1