Discount Box + Wholesale

Discount Box + Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart Discount + 7 more

MiracleMum™

App davvero fatta bene e funzionale.
Il vero valore aggiunto è però il supporto tecnico rapido e preciso nelle risposte e nell'intervento per aggiustare i dettagli

LolaSilk

Amazing! I love this app! The customer service is amazingly good. Discount box is a must have for any specials

THE HOOP STATION by Georgiana Scott Jewellery

Super clever app, Amazingly helpful and super efficient team when you are setting up. LOVE it - thank you

QualaPrint

I used this app to create many discounts at once. It’s very user friendly, and looks great for customers.
Thank you Thimatic Apps!

The Hambledon

This app does have a lot of features but for most you need to upgrade to the Enterprise level (which is worth it). The online chat help was wonderful and they helped me set up easily and fixed every detail for me that I needed. They couldn't have been more helpful, thanks!

Ordinary Arm

How do I remove the "Powered by: Discount Box" at the bottom of the table??? I don't want customers clinking on a link that takes them to this page!

HAYA

I've just started using this app and totally loved it! Jigs has been very helpful in setting up the app on my web store as I really need help on that. The response was super quick via an online chat and the offers that I've wanted were up within minutes! Really looking forward to exploring all the offers this app can create for my business. Thanks, Discount Box+Wholesale team!

Mikrdoo

Their service attitude is very good, they spent a lot of time helping me solve the problem, very careful and serious

All Glam Fashion

We love this app! Makes easy to apply a wide variety of discounts at the same time. All Glam Fashion

Farmstay India

Loved the response from the team. It is really a great way to offer customer discount. Dont have to struggle much to set it up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24