Discount Box + Wholesale

Discount Box + Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart Discount + 7 more

The Philter Co

Jack from Thimatic was really helpful. Quick setup and really good service. The app works really well and looking forward to seeing it in action.

Myfashunpassion

This APP deserve 5 star rating, fast and efficient .......................................................

URBAN VAPE SHOP NZ

It's a nice app for your business and a nice support team! The support team is really kind and gave me lots of help.

Goodies Realm

It works well. I really like this app and have prompt help from the support team. Recommend to install.

Chinafans8-Find the best.

The staff was very helpful to set up for me, I was researching, I hope to meet my needs, thank you!

CHIC-A-BOO

I just started using the app and needed tiny modifications of the offer display. The team was really helpful and responded quickly via Chat.
So far I really like the app!!
It's so easy to use and set! Thanks

Hybrid Nutraceuticals

Had small issue in first getting installation to work; but submitted a request for help and they completed the installation and now working great.

Golden Sunrise Activewear

I has been good so far. It was complicated to get the app up and running but the team helped me and installed the code on my store for me.

aircoolerbox

Very nice developer team.Help me and solve the problems immediately.Considering upgrading to the pro

Fishing Supply Hut

I had a little problem trying to set up the app, but I sent an email to there support and they immediately took care of my problem. This app is great cause I like to give people Volume Discounts and this app is the best out there. Thanks Jack for all your help. Anthony A.