Discount Box + Wholesale

Discount Box + Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart Discount + 7 more

Lemon And Twig

The app has a very clean easy to understand interface. Not confusing and not complicated at all. The support is amazing, fast efficient, and to the point! They setup all the widgets, answered all my questions and had a conversation with me on and off for 2 hours.

BamBam Cases

Great app and very helpful support team available who will go above and beyond to help you out if you are stuck

Happy Pods

Good support, good app - Thank you..................................................................

Cross-Mop™️

Great app. Very well display table on the product page. Looking forward to getting a paid plan if this worked well. Thank you

VizoCare

Great support. very responsive. they were able to fix the various issues we were experiencing on the product page tables.

Babe Smile

I was looking for an app that made it possible to buy X and get y AND Z free. None of the apps could do it. This one could + the support chat reacted within SECONDS and solved my issue!

SEGROM

this app is very useful and has many options to boost store sales. customer support service is also very nice and helpful.

Vitality Institute Professional

Great support! I'm really enjoying this app so far! They were really helpful getting me started. Thanks!

Tiktokill

I installed the app at the beginning, but I can’t use it. I contacted the customer service. The customer service helped me solve the problem very carefully. Now it can be used normally.

HauteLuxe Shop

I used this app for a BOGO sale. It is so easy to use. Customer support is quick and efficient. I would like a BOGO on multiple options. For instance, when you buy one item, you can choose from other items for a discount. Not just one.