Discount Box + Wholesale

Discount Box + Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart Discount + 7 more

Angeloni's Gifts Galore

Awesome support team. I downloaded the app to my store and they set me up with it to have volume discounts. Great service.
Anthony Angeloni

SushiApparel

Awesome support team they helped me to solve my problem, The app works well and it's useful to generate more sales through discounts. Thanks!

DN 4 U

very good app and very good assistent!!! they help me to solve all my problem.
use this app to increase yor sell!!! A++++++++++++++++

starinbox

The offer i created didn't work, now the problem has been solved perfectly with the help of Thimatic.

Rooba Express

Rooba Express
We had a problem with a piece of code in the app. We contacted Discount Box via the chat box. Told our problem and they looked direct for a solution. After a short 5 minute wait we got already reply that the code was placed in the app. Those guys are just TOP. If we could we would give them a 10 Star rating. We recommend this app for everyone that need a discount offer or more.
Daniël

Spectacular Treats

I used this app to help with Tier Discounts for spending a certain amount and then they will receive a discount amount.

HennaCity

Great app and with excellent customer service, it works perfectly on my website. I highly recommend for increasing sales.

Chikili.com

great tool. it has got you covered for all types of discount campaigns, from cart discount to volume discounts to even gifts. its got it all.

Smashing Frog Cricket

Just started using this app for my store to create various discounts and it looks amazing. and an excellent support team. This app is highly recommended!

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next