Discount Box + Wholesale

Discount Box + Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart Discount + 7 more

Tiktokill

I installed the app at the beginning, but I can’t use it. I contacted the customer service. The customer service helped me solve the problem very carefully. Now it can be used normally.

HauteLuxe Shop

I used this app for a BOGO sale. It is so easy to use. Customer support is quick and efficient. I would like a BOGO on multiple options. For instance, when you buy one item, you can choose from other items for a discount. Not just one.

Exotic Wood Zone

the support team was of great help in setting up the app in the store. It didnt work initially and they helped identify the problem.

rainbowlibrary

I met problem with the setting, the customer service respond quickly, and solved it within few hours! highly Recommend!

Special Trend

I got fast, helpful and friendly support! They helped me to install the code in to my Productpage.

Acne Vacc

Perfect Support Team! I needed help with the code so I reached out to the support team and they kindly assisted me with my needs.

Arohati

I was not able to code with app but contact to support center and they fix it before i wake up in thanks for support.

Lingsik King HK

There are many discount offer for use although it is free. Easy to setup.
Very fast response and great support.

Clothes Folder

Great Support system even with free plan also. highly recommended go for it. easy to setup and work very well.

Favgadget Official Shop

Very nice! There are a lot of usefull functions. And It's for free. I can recommend this app! :)