Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Quantity Discount, Volume Discount, Buy X get Y, Upsell

herstrendy

This app help me a lot. The customer service are very nice and patient to solve my problem. Thanks a lot!

Treat Haven

This app really helps me to create discount prices. And there are several options to choose from when setting discounts. Also, I got a quick response and support when I needed help. I would recommend this app.

Trùn Quế Củ Chi

Good Support, thanks so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deluxe Brasil

I appreciate very much their support team, They could help me to configure the discount app to my store and they had very fast answer by chat when I needed. The app has good layout, definitely it will increase my sales. *
Thank you! Melissa

Naturecan CH

The customer service team was very responsive and helpful to solve our questions. Good app to upsell.

Spinner Volador

I had a little issue installing the discount box and the support team helped me all the way through. They we're very kind and helpful, really great app and support team! :)

Sepha Magazine

I was immediately surprised by the support, which answered me quickly and explained how the app worked in my store. In addition, the app loads offers quickly.

Mel D Creations

This app gives you lots of options and the support team was excellent with their assistance and advise.

stepevoli

This is no doubt a great app. We used it for our business and the support team was very helpful in clarifying the functionalities and fixing the issues. Though we are not using this app anymore since our business needs are different at the moment (not all apps are suited for all businesses), I still wanted to leave a feedback for the team as they were very helpful and responsive to us. Great job!

Little Baby Home

it would be better if we can make a few offer. because we can test is it the method can improve our sales and then we will upgrade. thankyou