Discount Box + Wholesale

Discount Box + Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart Discount + 7 more

Mamaway (Philippines)

Great and engaging customer service!
Still on the free trial but will definitely upgrade !!!
Customer oriented

Sensa Store

Great support, guys helped to set up the application, thank you! While I will test it on a free trial

HEKASTORE

Very detail and good service, 5out of 5!!!
Solved my problem , out of my expectations!! Good experience!!

AVIVA

They have very good customer support. Very fast and responsive. I was having trouble installing app and they helped right away. Highly recommend this app!

WildBuyIns

Great Program and customer service was AWESOME! They helped every step of the way. I highly recommend this app.

Fashbecome

I loved the support of this app you can use that app as its very helpful and fast and its exiting to work with you guys

ezylens

Great Support and easy to use.
CS team was very responsive.

Keep up the good work please!
Thank you all!

Makartt Wholesale

Fantastic support, they installed it for me quickly and we got it working! Thank you again Discount Box Team!

Rachel Shopping

This application is great and very useful for my shopify store. the online support is very professional. I recommend

CleverKitchen

Got the problem that it just didn't show on the product page. Just messaged the customer support and Jack wrote me back the next day. He fixed all the problems in less than 20 minutes and did it all on himself. Very satisfied about the support. Can't tell anything about the boost of this app yet but support is definitely on point!