Discount Box + Wholesale

Discount Box + Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart Discount + 7 more

Campus & Co

Discount Box......Great support team, very helpful and very quick. Would recommend.....Thank you!!!

Dagiopoulos.gr

I am using this app for unlimited discount codes in cart. Both app and support team are awesome!!!.!

Flight Model

A very useful app for us.
One App gets 8 functions which only charge $10 every month.
Can't wait to try all the function very soon

Magnetite Power

Support team are very nice and friendly. They can be easily reachable through Chat option in the app section

Honey's baby care

Very perfect support, the reply is very fast, no need to worry about me, all the substitute operations, beyond expectations and imagination!

Fumiyama

Support was very prompt and helpful. Quickly figured out the problem I had and provided good advise. Then proceeded to help solve it in a short amount of time. Great service.

Canine & Co

Great app that is fairly simple to use once it is set up. The support was quick and friendly. It would be great if discounts could be applied to product variants too - here's hoping that will be a feature added in the near future.

SLOLI-TH

good service and nice app
Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app.

Livin Desire

I was stuck in some config setting but the agent assisted quickly and resolved my issue. Thanks a ton!!

Chakra Conscious

Great support by rep named Thimatic. Went into my store, found the code that was causing my problems and worked with me patiently until it was solved. Great service and the app is easy to use