Discount Box + Wholesale

Discount Box + Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart Discount + 7 more

Vita Juice

Amazing response and great service! Thank you for your help! Looking forward to keep using my app! Best option for volume discount out there!

Draken Deals

Super, very happy with the customer service I received. Gave them acces and they fully installed the discount box!

GS4LESS

Great customer support. There is a problem with some of the app's function not working properly, but the support team has responded quickly and currently working on the issue at hand. I do very much like the way the dashboard presents. Setting up the various discounts and sales seem very easy. I am going to place another review later on when the tech support get the app to completely work. So far my experience is good.

Ray
GS4LESS

Lifease

Nice staff, helped me a lot. The staff helped me do the discount and helped me fix a cod. Also, they show me how to use the app through video.

USUVU Sunglasses

great app and easy to use . the support team are very very helpful they been with me step by step .

Trendie Days

Amazing service! My issue took three days to figure out and finish and I am very happy with the work your team has done in taking the time to help me. I love the app and didn't want to switch to another so I am glad it has been resolved. Thank you for all the help!

Clevens Face and Body Specialists

While figuring out some of the discounts has been tricky, the support team at Discount Box has been responsive and able to make quick fixes to solve any issues. A great app addition to the Shopify cart.

Goxom

I'm very pleased with the Discount box app. The customer support is amazing and the product features really add a boost to my store and sales. Highly recommend 100%. Thanks

graceapparelph

Discount box is really amazing, and also their support team responds on time! They really do a thing! Thank you for your help!

Se'i Lamalera

I have used this app which is very helpful in managing available offers, it is also very easy for customers to choose an offer that is suitable for themselves. If it can be integrated with general Shopify discount or have an affiliate program scheme in this app, it will be very good