Discount Box + Wholesale

Discount Box + Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart Discount + 7 more

Mountain Jewelz

Great support ,, wonderful team ,, highly recommended ,,, they helped me a lot........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

pipitop

Simple and efficient, the cost is cheap, the customer service staff responds very promptly and professionally, I will always use

Rug Empire

Fantastic customer service! Assisted me in programming as well, with quick response, Easy to use App!

CHARLESCVVONLINEST

I am so glad that i discover Discount Box. Now i can offer more discounts to all customers. I need help for setup. It was be done in a few minutes. I recommend for every shop. Your shop is now 20% more attractive because each customer can see directly his offer. Great job, Great app.

Soap Boxx

Fabulous support and a wonderful App, does everything i wanted it to. The support, when required is so quick and efficient. Thank you.

House Of Makeup

The app has really good discount functionality I have tried several apps but no one supports me on my concerns, but these support team guys are really amazing and they resolved my query within the hour.

Dazzletech Electronics

Support is very good! I am not sure that this app will do everything I need yet... Looks good so far though!

Cololight Pro

Had an issue with the checkout page and they fixed it right away! Everything works perfectly now and i'm ready to launch my store! Great customer service.

SmartStard

very nice and prompt support, offer to troubleshoot my website when I have problem with the installation. thank you!

herstrendy

This app help me a lot. The customer service are very nice and patient to solve my problem. Thanks a lot!