Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Quantity Discount, Volume Discount, Buy X get Y, Upsell

Reindeer Leather

good App only can be used for Whole collection only for individual product, that is why 4 Star, I also wish also had more option I still not able to make my mind should I go for paid plan or stick to free plan.

Skalli Essentials

It does not work with all themes but is overall easy to use. My theme blockshop wasn't compatible with this app.

Bio Roots

App is great and Great support. Got helped instantly.
We would give 5 stars if you could provide atleast creating 2 offers in the free version as we can create 1 offer in Shopify also.

Reload Magic

Easy to understand & use. A great app for upsell & cross sales. Use it & watch the results & outcomes.

Baby Universum, Inhaber: Cristian Grozia

Ich habe schnell Hilfe bekommen. Nette Mitarbeiter. Cooles App :) Paar Sachen sollen verbessert werden aber App ist empfehlenswert.

Jigsaw Records

The app is not exactly what I needed, and it certainly has some limitations, but I guess it's basically okay for what it is. The customer service deserves an extra star, however, as they kindly and quickly helped me while I was working in the middle of the night, which was super-convenient for me!