Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Magical box to grow your sales with unlimited discount offer

Wishbands

Good service! Exited to use the app and see if it will stimulate my order value! Recommend this app!

H2coco

Amazing support service! Highly recommend this app! Easy to use with many options and response time for queries is very fast.

Hippostache

I will use this app to offer discounts to customers who buy more than one item. I look forward to using this app!

Vapingue PsY-VaP

Bonjour merci beaucoup a bientôt PsY-VaP pour Noël merci de faire une belle fête pour nous car demain est

Souley Green

Mark from Discount Box was of great help when we were facing some issues with the coding. If you aren't that great with codes, this app may be a bit complicated to set up. For now, this app is working great on our store. Can't wait to see how it'll benefit us :) Thanks again Mark!

dermaessentia

I just started using this app for my store to create various discounts and it looks amazing. and an excellent support team. This app is highly recommended!

Super Cooling Towels

I Love this app, It has a lot of options relatively easy to set up and a wonderful support team. I have had a lot of trouble with other discount apps but this app has plenty of options and is easy to use. I highly recommend this app.

Tribal Gems

Fast and efficient help. Got my little issue fixed in a few emails!
Easy to use would recommend to others.

Unique Essential

i love this app and the team was super helpful and patient..I don't know how the pay works but they really deserve more!! really worked with me too get too the bottom of the issues and i am completely satisfied thank you!! s

Vogue4You

Best app for making discount offers. Perfect for triggers and visual part. The only one that i use in my store, cause it have everything a shop owner needs in one place. And it's everything is very easy and effective to use. Free plan is really awesome, cause it has all you need. Also, the best customer help! Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10