Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Quantity Discount, Volume Discount, Buy X get Y, Upsell

Molle Shop Australia

Downloaded and created first offer with help from Thimatic support all sorted very quickly. Awesome support Thank you

MyLittleTravel

As far as I see, great customer service, the support is here to help you when needed so, yes good support. Thanks

Skintology Stockholm

Great customer service! Got help straight away with the setup of the app through the live chat function

GreenChem

Greet job Jack Patel, they were able to fix a checkout problem due to other apps we are using that were interfering with our checkout process on a special gift I offer using Discount Box. I highly recommend this app!!
Thank again!!

CheapSulit

everything is ok ! thanks for the help of the customer support because he helped me to fix the error in the page

Manaily

Great, I had a problem and the support was responsive. I really recommend it. Thank you again .

iknmusic

it is helpful on my store and developer team help me a lot. hope it can help sales. thank you so much!

Tempest

Good help from the developers to solve my issue. Even though it was a simple one. 5 star

Salty Bikini

amazing customer service. So helpful and always ready to help at literally any moment ! I recommend it to anyone and very easy to understand !

MODA ELEMENTI

Works great for our store. Also, the support chat team is quite quick in resolving issues. Recommended!