Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Quantity Discount, Volume Discount, Buy X get Y, Upsell

ROC GOLF

Very good app & Service. The support team are superb! Just missing one important feature that is essential for me.

Storefront Delta

I am going to use this app to increase my sales volume This feature of the pop-up discount offer is pretty cool. It wasn't popping up the discount offer for some reason, so the online support person quickly resolved the issue for me. Thanks!

NapFun

the free plan is enough for me now, i will upgrade my plan when i think the free plan is no longer for me. And their help is very very nice, fast communication, quick reply, good job!

PetPoint Store

this is the second time I got a lot of help from a staff member of this app. they are always trying to help you as much as possible. Thanks again.

Scruffybluecrow

I selected this app on design and it is so much more. Very user friendly and I was able to personalize it exactly how I wanted it. I wish other apps were as good. Great work guys

Pets Utopia

Excellent support team,within the same day they solved the problem I was facing

BY Amna Alhammadi

Trendsetter Gadgets

Great app. Thimatic team is very supportive and responsive. Would recommend this app and will upgrade.

babyencasa

No consigo que funcione esta app, pongo la tabla de a mas unidades mayor % de descuento pero luego no se aplica el descuento en el carrito ni en el checkout.

Bosphorus Rugs

app works well , support team is helpful and responsible, tracking the issue with you until it is completely resolved