Discount Box + Wholesale

Discount Box + Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart Discount + 7 more

Bayson R Motorsports

The support team is very helpful. The app was not working at the first place, turns out another app I have is affecting this app. The support team carefully guide me through all the steps to make the app working. Thank you very much for your help, just on time for the thanksgiving sale. Great app and excellent customer service.

Jolimallofficial

Great app! Thank you for the awesome app and the best customer service! Highly recommend! You guys deserve the best compliment!

Photofinity Studios

Great app! Most features are free, something I could not find anywhere else. Needed assistance with the coding to set it up. Their support team had it up and running in minutes. Would recommend!

All Tied Up

This is the app I have been waiting to find!! Honestly can do everything I need it to do and with Black Friday approaching I'm now going to be very creative in what type of discounts I can offer as it can pretty much do anything! At the start I had problems trying to make the app work for me but once I popped a message to the support team they worked non stop to get it rectified for me. I really cannot fault them in anyway. Would highly recommend this app

Clothec

Highly recommend this app , simple to use. The support team was fast in replying and fixing the issues.

Coreganicz

This app is amazing! Easy to install, and the free features are awesome already! Plus support is superb! Highly recommended app!

JMAGS.CO

App is really good and support is prompt. App does the job well in Free plan as well, unlike other apps. My only concern is there should be an option to apply discounts through codes.

IBI Members

Thanks for the support it was very helpful, I definitely recommend it, super fast and efficient customer service.

dohandsfree.com

Five stars for this app. Relly accurate and very quick support from the Discount Box team. Recommended!

Rogues' Gallery

So far so good. Support helped make it work when it wouldn't initially. Little bit confusing about how to apply discount but they can improve that soon I believe. Thanks.