Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Quantity Discount, Volume Discount, Buy X get Y, Upsell

BGD - bestgadgetdealz.com

Had a problem with the code. support team helped me and fixed the problem in 10 minutes. PERFECT! 100% recommend.
app works perfectly fine now.

Veerkamp

Very good App, has a great variaty of promotions and discounts.
Jack, from support team, helped us a lot!

-Le Favourite-

The support team was very fast in resolving my issue. Great apps to use for discounts and upsells in my store. Highly recommend to use this apps.

The Philter Co

Jack from Thimatic was really helpful. Quick setup and really good service. The app works really well and looking forward to seeing it in action.

Myfashunpassion

This APP deserve 5 star rating, fast and efficient .......................................................

URBAN VAPE SHOP NZ

It's a nice app for your business and a nice support team! The support team is really kind and gave me lots of help.

Goodies Realm

It works well. I really like this app and have prompt help from the support team. Recommend to install.

Chinafans8-Find the best.

The staff was very helpful to set up for me, I was researching, I hope to meet my needs, thank you!

Softsens

Great app and with excellent customer service, it works perfectly on my website. I highly recommend for increasing sales.

CHIC-A-BOO

I just started using the app and needed tiny modifications of the offer display. The team was really helpful and responded quickly via Chat.
So far I really like the app!!
It's so easy to use and set! Thanks