Discount Box + Wholesale

Discount Box + Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart Discount + 7 more

Scruffybluecrow

I selected this app on design and it is so much more. Very user friendly and I was able to personalize it exactly how I wanted it. I wish other apps were as good. Great work guys

Pets Utopia

Excellent support team,within the same day they solved the problem I was facing

BY Amna Alhammadi

Trendsetter Gadgets

Great app. Thimatic team is very supportive and responsive. Would recommend this app and will upgrade.

babyencasa

No consigo que funcione esta app, pongo la tabla de a mas unidades mayor % de descuento pero luego no se aplica el descuento en el carrito ni en el checkout.

Bosphorus Rugs

app works well , support team is helpful and responsible, tracking the issue with you until it is completely resolved

pet4hug

I had problem with installation, The support install app on my theme within a minutes, very frendly and helpfull, thanx :))

Feather Sisters

Amazing app! Integrates seamlessly and is super easy to configure. Has awesome developer support too, emails and live chat are answered promptly and the team is super helpful. Our sales have increased tremendously with it, great customer UX. Highly recommended!

Pharaoh Store

Awesome app
........................................................................................

Dealister

Had some problems setting up the app with my store theme. I contacted support team and solved my problem perfectly!