Discount Box + B2B Wholesale

Discount Box + B2B Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart and B2B Discount

Farmstay India

Loved the response from the team. It is really a great way to offer customer discount. Dont have to struggle much to set it up.

Papaya

very good app! Suport help is great and very helpfull! i really recomend this app! thank youuuuuuu!

Pet Blush

I am happy with this app. support is too good, great communication and solves problem immediately highly recommended!!!

HiSell

Its working perfectly, well done , the support team are cooperative as I had an issue while installing but they helped me out.

Jesmée

The technician super efficient & helpful, apps also useful & professional. it help my store a lot !!!

Namu Biomarket

He usado la aplicación y me ha ayudado a presentar mis ofertas y descuentos, me gusta su interfaz porque es fácil de usar y de entender.

Laline PR

Glory Pup

It's great this app, but its even better the good service they have offered me. I had problems because of my configuration, and the team helped my and fix it brieftly! 100% recommended :)

shop.bohowears.com

The app is easy to use, and the interface is relatively simple and not complicated. The technicians are also very enthusiastic and the reply is very prompt.

GRAMS28

They are very very helpful and make sure the apps work for my store! Very happy with their service, and I hope the apps will drive good results. If you have problems with their app just reach out to them they are super fast in response and help you out all the way. Can't ask for more. ;)