Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Magical box to grow your sales with unlimited discount offer

Zocalo Foods

Great Support..suggested a few things, hope they add it to be able to increase customers experience.

LoveJapao

Good support , good app , allow me to give gifts to my customers on my website , and i can combine with another discounts , and its a good price app and an amazing support !absolute recomend . Thank you.

SunLu 3D

Nice APP, and great support.
But unfortunately.
I am not able to use this APP with my affiliate program.

Aylesbury Clothing

The app has a lot of different ways to make offers and the Support Team were very fast and efficient and helping me set everything up

Wishbands

Good service! Exited to use the app and see if it will stimulate my order value! Recommend this app!

H2coco

Amazing support service! Highly recommend this app! Easy to use with many options and response time for queries is very fast.

Hippostache

I will use this app to offer discounts to customers who buy more than one item. I look forward to using this app!

Vapingue PsY-VaP

Bonjour merci beaucoup a bientôt PsY-VaP pour Noël merci de faire une belle fête pour nous car demain est

Souley Green

Mark from Discount Box was of great help when we were facing some issues with the coding. If you aren't that great with codes, this app may be a bit complicated to set up. For now, this app is working great on our store. Can't wait to see how it'll benefit us :) Thanks again Mark!

dermaessentia

I just started using this app for my store to create various discounts and it looks amazing. and an excellent support team. This app is highly recommended!