Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Magical box to grow your sales with unlimited discount offer

gazecart

excelent app and top rated app never seen before please install it and you will be satisfied with this app and customer support.

SmartUnique&Strange

with professional support, many i have to calculate for my marketing campain but it make it easy and nice background. Great job.

Giftzbubble

Excellent support, they helped immediately. My friends started using it too.
Great app. highly recommend!!

Scratchy Things Premium Pet Furniture

On free plan so far, but this is one of the rare apps that has all the features I need and has a nice, simple and functional options. There was a minor issue with applying the discounts initially which the support fixed quicky and with good feedback. Very happy with the app so far.

ilovethedress

Service is great,helped me find the error why offer didn't show up.

I tried to creat Volume and buy x get y.But buy x get y will not show up in product page,in this point,Volume offer should work better.

UbJewels

I found the perfect app for my festival season. Thanks to the discount box app. App has all kinds of discount strategies to attract shoppers. This app has really helped me in the BFCM season. highly recommend this app if you want to provide any seasonal or regular discounts to your customers.

Bangsontarget

我安装了这个应用,但是我不知道该怎么使用,所以我联系了他们的团队,他们很积极的回复我,给我了很大的帮助。他们团队帮我解决了的问题,并且这个应用很好用,非常感谢他们。我将继续使用这个应用,并且在需要的时候升级到更高版本。

Molle Shop Australia

Downloaded and created first offer with help from Thimatic support all sorted very quickly. Awesome support Thank you

MyLittleTravel

As far as I see, great customer service, the support is here to help you when needed so, yes good support. Thanks

Skintology Stockholm

Great customer service! Got help straight away with the setup of the app through the live chat function