Discount Box + Wholesale

Discount Box + Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart Discount + 7 more

Golden Sunrise Activewear

I has been good so far. It was complicated to get the app up and running but the team helped me and installed the code on my store for me.

aircoolerbox

Very nice developer team.Help me and solve the problems immediately.Considering upgrading to the pro

Fishing Supply Hut

I had a little problem trying to set up the app, but I sent an email to there support and they immediately took care of my problem. This app is great cause I like to give people Volume Discounts and this app is the best out there. Thanks Jack for all your help. Anthony A.

Angeloni's Gifts Galore

Awesome support team. I downloaded the app to my store and they set me up with it to have volume discounts. Great service.
Anthony Angeloni

Breazy's Boutique

Not an easy set up. I paid to upgrade the app to have quick tech support but it takes hours to get any help bc of the time difference (im central time). But they tried to help & the app just didnt meet my needs. Doesnt allow tiered discounts on the total amount spent & thats what a lot of shopify customers need it seems by reading reviews & forums.

SushiApparel

Awesome support team they helped me to solve my problem, The app works well and it's useful to generate more sales through discounts. Thanks!

DN 4 U

very good app and very good assistent!!! they help me to solve all my problem.
use this app to increase yor sell!!! A++++++++++++++++

starinbox

The offer i created didn't work, now the problem has been solved perfectly with the help of Thimatic.

Rooba Express

Rooba Express
We had a problem with a piece of code in the app. We contacted Discount Box via the chat box. Told our problem and they looked direct for a solution. After a short 5 minute wait we got already reply that the code was placed in the app. Those guys are just TOP. If we could we would give them a 10 Star rating. We recommend this app for everyone that need a discount offer or more.
Daniël

Spectacular Treats

I used this app to help with Tier Discounts for spending a certain amount and then they will receive a discount amount.