Discount Box + Wholesale

Discount Box + Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart Discount + 7 more

Namu Biomarket

He usado la aplicación y me ha ayudado a presentar mis ofertas y descuentos, me gusta su interfaz porque es fácil de usar y de entender.

Laline PR

Glory Pup

It's great this app, but its even better the good service they have offered me. I had problems because of my configuration, and the team helped my and fix it brieftly! 100% recommended :)

shop.bohowears.com

The app is easy to use, and the interface is relatively simple and not complicated. The technicians are also very enthusiastic and the reply is very prompt.

GRAMS28

They are very very helpful and make sure the apps work for my store! Very happy with their service, and I hope the apps will drive good results. If you have problems with their app just reach out to them they are super fast in response and help you out all the way. Can't ask for more. ;)

Lemon And Twig

The app has a very clean easy to understand interface. Not confusing and not complicated at all. The support is amazing, fast efficient, and to the point! They setup all the widgets, answered all my questions and had a conversation with me on and off for 2 hours.

BamBam Cases

Great app and very helpful support team available who will go above and beyond to help you out if you are stuck

Happy Pods

Good support, good app - Thank you..................................................................

Cross-Mop™️

Great app. Very well display table on the product page. Looking forward to getting a paid plan if this worked well. Thank you

VizoCare

Great support. very responsive. they were able to fix the various issues we were experiencing on the product page tables.