Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Magical box to grow your sales with unlimited discount offer

GreenChem

Greet job Jack Patel, they were able to fix a checkout problem due to other apps we are using that were interfering with our checkout process on a special gift I offer using Discount Box. I highly recommend this app!!
Thank again!!

CheapSulit

everything is ok ! thanks for the help of the customer support because he helped me to fix the error in the page

Manaily

Great, I had a problem and the support was responsive. I really recommend it. Thank you again .

iknmusic

it is helpful on my store and developer team help me a lot. hope it can help sales. thank you so much!

Tempest

Good help from the developers to solve my issue. Even though it was a simple one. 5 star

Salty Bikini

amazing customer service. So helpful and always ready to help at literally any moment ! I recommend it to anyone and very easy to understand !

MODA ELEMENTI

Works great for our store. Also, the support chat team is quite quick in resolving issues. Recommended!

Charlotte's Web

I've downloaded this app for Black Friday, so cannot comment on how well it works until after then. However, I have been chatting to support on live chat to get it set up and they were quick and helpful, so all good so far.

Easy Video Game

Excellent application meets expectations, the magnificent, fast and efficient support supported me very kindly, easy to install and use the application.

Biotiva

App is amazing for discounts. Support team is very friendly, competent, fas-responding. They helped me to set everything up correctly in no time. Definitely recommend this app! :)