Discount Box + Wholesale

Discount Box + Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart Discount + 7 more

SANJO

Jigs, excelente ajuda! Como suporte, 5*! Em relação à App, sugiro uma optimização. Não correspondeu às minhas necessidades porque precisava oferecer um artigo em compras superiores a €100 mas a App não permite ter um leque de opções de ofertas onde se possa selecionar, para além da oferta, o tamanho pretendido.

Exotic Wood Zone

the support team was of great help in setting up the app in the store. It didnt work initially and they helped identify the problem.

rainbowlibrary

I met problem with the setting, the customer service respond quickly, and solved it within few hours! highly Recommend!

Special Trend

I got fast, helpful and friendly support! They helped me to install the code in to my Productpage.

Acne Vacc

Perfect Support Team! I needed help with the code so I reached out to the support team and they kindly assisted me with my needs.

Arohati

I was not able to code with app but contact to support center and they fix it before i wake up in thanks for support.

Lingsik King HK

There are many discount offer for use although it is free. Easy to setup.
Very fast response and great support.

Clothes Folder

Great Support system even with free plan also. highly recommended go for it. easy to setup and work very well.

Favgadget Official Shop

Very nice! There are a lot of usefull functions. And It's for free. I can recommend this app! :)

Zonum Gold

GREAT SUPPORT AND APP! I recommend this app to all store owners looking to make some more sales and give customers better deals.