Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Quantity Discount, Volume Discount, Buy X get Y, Upsell

Fumiyama

Support was very prompt and helpful. Quickly figured out the problem I had and provided good advise. Then proceeded to help solve it in a short amount of time. Great service.

Canine & Co

Great app that is fairly simple to use once it is set up. The support was quick and friendly. It would be great if discounts could be applied to product variants too - here's hoping that will be a feature added in the near future.

SLOLI-TH

good service and nice app
Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app.

Livin Desire

I was stuck in some config setting but the agent assisted quickly and resolved my issue. Thanks a ton!!

Chakra Conscious

Great support by rep named Thimatic. Went into my store, found the code that was causing my problems and worked with me patiently until it was solved. Great service and the app is easy to use

Malilkids

Love the Apps, It comes with good support and even they will help you with coding implementation right away. Just some few bugs need to be reviewed so it will functioning perfectly.

ebuzz.ie

I needed some help with set up, 5* service from the team to quickly set it up for me, excellent app for your store!

Vaping 101 UK's Number 1

Best app for setting up deals and sales very easy to set up.

Live support fixed the problems i had within 15 mins that's a big plus me

i would recommenced this app over all the other apps because this one really works and doesn't cost alot.

Football-Masks.com

I used the app for many of my stores. Support team really helped me a lot saving lots of time with installation and starting on. Thank you.

Eco Bath London

Great support team & one app for all your discount & gift options. Work fine no bugs or errors. We used for a quantity discount and helped us perfectly with our needs.