Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Quantity Discount, Volume Discount, Buy X get Y, Upsell

Vaping 101 UK's Number 1

Best app for setting up deals and sales very easy to set up.

Live support fixed the problems i had within 15 mins that's a big plus me

i would recommenced this app over all the other apps because this one really works and doesn't cost alot.

Football-Masks.com

I used the app for many of my stores. Support team really helped me a lot saving lots of time with installation and starting on. Thank you.

Eco Bath London

Great support team & one app for all your discount & gift options. Work fine no bugs or errors. We used for a quantity discount and helped us perfectly with our needs.

Aliands

the support team is really great!!!!!! easy use when you add discount or other sales, and the support team is very patient :)

Stay Young 21

the customer service is very nice, and really help me a lot with understanding each discount's features and functionalities. Really recommend to anyone who is looking for adding the discount features to their store.

June 13, 2020

Hi, sorry to hear you had a bad experience but as we checked our history you never got in touch with our support via live chat or support tickets which is available every day of the week. So i'm requesting you to raise a ticket or say hi us in live chat in weekdays and we'll be more than happy to help. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you

The Flag Shop Ltd

In terms of support offered it was excellent. The app didn't do for my store exactly what I needed it to but it has great functionality for a whole pile of other discounting for stores. I was really impressed with all the coding assistance and found the support team extremely helpful.

Norbert Bottier

Le service client veut absolument que je le note avant d'avoir résolu mon problème. insupportable, je déconseille.

hello something little

It's good app. User friendly easy to install and setup. Customer service responses quick and very helpful.

American Rodbuilders Warehouse

customer support is awesome, really a huge help. Did all the set up work for me at the back end! Thank you!

Vita Juice

Amazing response and great service! Thank you for your help! Looking forward to keep using my app! Best option for volume discount out there!