Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Magical box to grow your sales with unlimited discount offer

IBI Members

Thanks for the support it was very helpful, I definitely recommend it, super fast and efficient customer service.

dohandsfree.com

Five stars for this app. Relly accurate and very quick support from the Discount Box team. Recommended!

Rogues' Gallery

So far so good. Support helped make it work when it wouldn't initially. Little bit confusing about how to apply discount but they can improve that soon I believe. Thanks.

I.AM.LUV by V

Had a little issues setting up, but more than happy with the support team who got me up and running. App is definitely what I was looking for to open my new store and hopefully drive sales.

Kiloton Online Store

Easy to set up. Now just waiting for black friday to see how it performs. would be nice if i can test it before the time though.

For the Riders

Great quick and efficient support. Discounts setup and now fully working more functionally than shopify standard setup.

HYCP

Great support team, there is a lot of possibility with this application, just love it and reccomanded it for you guys.

Ermidio

The app doesn't work properly at the beginning. I got a good help at the chat center. To improve the app, could be a good idea to show the popup at the homepage. I recommend the app.

Happy Chantli Store

thanks for the support it was very helpful, I definitely recommend it, super fast and efficient customer service

ROC GOLF

Very good app & Service. The support team are superb! Just missing one important feature that is essential for me.