Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Quantity Discount, Volume Discount, Buy X get Y, Upsell

Clevens Face and Body Specialists

While figuring out some of the discounts has been tricky, the support team at Discount Box has been responsive and able to make quick fixes to solve any issues. A great app addition to the Shopify cart.

Melora New Zealand

It won't allow you to add the same product for Buy X get Y free. So I can't do buy 2 get 3rd free. How stupid!

Goxom

I'm very pleased with the Discount box app. The customer support is amazing and the product features really add a boost to my store and sales. Highly recommend 100%. Thanks

graceapparelph

Discount box is really amazing, and also their support team responds on time! They really do a thing! Thank you for your help!

Se'i Lamalera

I have used this app which is very helpful in managing available offers, it is also very easy for customers to choose an offer that is suitable for themselves. If it can be integrated with general Shopify discount or have an affiliate program scheme in this app, it will be very good

Oh Doggy

Great support! Helped get me set up with the discount app :) 5* from me! Thank you so much for your help!

Mountain Jewelz

Great support ,, wonderful team ,, highly recommended ,,, they helped me a lot........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

pipitop

Simple and efficient, the cost is cheap, the customer service staff responds very promptly and professionally, I will always use

Rug Empire

Fantastic customer service! Assisted me in programming as well, with quick response, Easy to use App!

CHARLESCVVONLINEST

I am so glad that i discover Discount Box. Now i can offer more discounts to all customers. I need help for setup. It was be done in a few minutes. I recommend for every shop. Your shop is now 20% more attractive because each customer can see directly his offer. Great job, Great app.