Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Quantity Discount, Volume Discount, Buy X get Y, Upsell

Oh Doggy

Great support! Helped get me set up with the discount app :) 5* from me! Thank you so much for your help!

Mountain Jewelz

Great support ,, wonderful team ,, highly recommended ,,, they helped me a lot........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

pipitop

Simple and efficient, the cost is cheap, the customer service staff responds very promptly and professionally, I will always use

Rug Empire

Fantastic customer service! Assisted me in programming as well, with quick response, Easy to use App!

CHARLESCVVONLINEST

I am so glad that i discover Discount Box. Now i can offer more discounts to all customers. I need help for setup. It was be done in a few minutes. I recommend for every shop. Your shop is now 20% more attractive because each customer can see directly his offer. Great job, Great app.

Soap Boxx

Fabulous support and a wonderful App, does everything i wanted it to. The support, when required is so quick and efficient. Thank you.

House Of Makeup

The app has really good discount functionality I have tried several apps but no one supports me on my concerns, but these support team guys are really amazing and they resolved my query within the hour.

Goldie-Girl.nyc

I am going to use this app to increase my sales volume This feature of the pop-up discount offer is pretty cool. easy to install and use. Also, customer support is very active. Thanks!

Bahimi USA

Amazing app! Integrates seamlessly and is super easy to configure. Has awesome developer support too, emails and live chat are answered promptly and the team is super helpful. Our sales have increased tremendously with it, great customer UX. Highly recommended!

Dazzletech Electronics

Support is very good! I am not sure that this app will do everything I need yet... Looks good so far though!