Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Quantity Discount, Volume Discount, Buy X get Y, Upsell

dermaessentia

I just started using this app for my store to create various discounts and it looks amazing. and an excellent support team. This app is highly recommended!

Super Cooling Towels

I Love this app, It has a lot of options relatively easy to set up and a wonderful support team. I have had a lot of trouble with other discount apps but this app has plenty of options and is easy to use. I highly recommend this app.

Tribal Gems

Fast and efficient help. Got my little issue fixed in a few emails!
Easy to use would recommend to others.

Unique Essential

i love this app and the team was super helpful and patient..I don't know how the pay works but they really deserve more!! really worked with me too get too the bottom of the issues and i am completely satisfied thank you!! s

Vogue4You

Best app for making discount offers. Perfect for triggers and visual part. The only one that i use in my store, cause it have everything a shop owner needs in one place. And it's everything is very easy and effective to use. Free plan is really awesome, cause it has all you need. Also, the best customer help! Thanks!

Provence Label Box

Easy setup and great support, I recommand this app. There is a lot of great features, let's play with the tool :)

Themarine

awesome support team help. they provide help as required and as soon as possible they will be there to help you.

gazecart

excelent app and top rated app never seen before please install it and you will be satisfied with this app and customer support.

SmartUnique&Strange

with professional support, many i have to calculate for my marketing campain but it make it easy and nice background. Great job.

Giftzbubble

Excellent support, they helped immediately. My friends started using it too.
Great app. highly recommend!!