Discount Box + Wholesale

Discount Box + Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart Discount + 7 more

Eco Bath London

Great support team & one app for all your discount & gift options. Work fine no bugs or errors. We used for a quantity discount and helped us perfectly with our needs.

Aliands

the support team is really great!!!!!! easy use when you add discount or other sales, and the support team is very patient :)

Stay Young 21

the customer service is very nice, and really help me a lot with understanding each discount's features and functionalities. Really recommend to anyone who is looking for adding the discount features to their store.

June 13, 2020

Hi, sorry to hear you had a bad experience but as we checked our history you never got in touch with our support via live chat or support tickets which is available every day of the week. So i'm requesting you to raise a ticket or say hi us in live chat in weekdays and we'll be more than happy to help. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you

The Flag Shop Ltd

In terms of support offered it was excellent. The app didn't do for my store exactly what I needed it to but it has great functionality for a whole pile of other discounting for stores. I was really impressed with all the coding assistance and found the support team extremely helpful.

hello something little

It's good app. User friendly easy to install and setup. Customer service responses quick and very helpful.

American Rodbuilders Warehouse

customer support is awesome, really a huge help. Did all the set up work for me at the back end! Thank you!

Vita Juice

Amazing response and great service! Thank you for your help! Looking forward to keep using my app! Best option for volume discount out there!

Draken Deals

Super, very happy with the customer service I received. Gave them acces and they fully installed the discount box!

GS4LESS

Great customer support. There is a problem with some of the app's function not working properly, but the support team has responded quickly and currently working on the issue at hand. I do very much like the way the dashboard presents. Setting up the various discounts and sales seem very easy. I am going to place another review later on when the tech support get the app to completely work. So far my experience is good.

Ray
GS4LESS

Lifease

Nice staff, helped me a lot. The staff helped me do the discount and helped me fix a cod. Also, they show me how to use the app through video.