Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Quantity Discount, Volume Discount, Buy X get Y, Upsell

Naturecan CH

The customer service team was very responsive and helpful to solve our questions. Good app to upsell.

Spinner Volador

I had a little issue installing the discount box and the support team helped me all the way through. They we're very kind and helpful, really great app and support team! :)

Sepha Magazine

I was immediately surprised by the support, which answered me quickly and explained how the app worked in my store. In addition, the app loads offers quickly.

Mel D Creations

This app gives you lots of options and the support team was excellent with their assistance and advise.

stepevoli

This is no doubt a great app. We used it for our business and the support team was very helpful in clarifying the functionalities and fixing the issues. Though we are not using this app anymore since our business needs are different at the moment (not all apps are suited for all businesses), I still wanted to leave a feedback for the team as they were very helpful and responsive to us. Great job!

Little Baby Home

it would be better if we can make a few offer. because we can test is it the method can improve our sales and then we will upgrade. thankyou

Or Many - Fine Art Photography

Great support from Mark!

4goodday

Thank you very much for solving some problems for me. I hope that the logo displayed can be removed in my shop.

VapeHongKong

good help form you guys. very appreciated. I will come back for sure. they help me a lot and alot. I will remember you guys

morshopping.com

The number of customizations they offer in the free plan is unbelievable. Also, the support team is just the best. They are always online and help you in a matter of minutes. Thimatic was the one who helped me out and I can't stress enough as to how good the app is. just love it. I would surely purchase the paid plan after some sales.