Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Magical box to grow your sales with unlimited discount offer

Trendsetter Gadgets

Great app. Thimatic team is very supportive and responsive. Would recommend this app and will upgrade.

babyencasa

No consigo que funcione esta app, pongo la tabla de a mas unidades mayor % de descuento pero luego no se aplica el descuento en el carrito ni en el checkout.

Bosphorus Rugs

app works well , support team is helpful and responsible, tracking the issue with you until it is completely resolved

pet4hug

I had problem with installation, The support install app on my theme within a minutes, very frendly and helpfull, thanx :))

Feather Sisters

Amazing app! Integrates seamlessly and is super easy to configure. Has awesome developer support too, emails and live chat are answered promptly and the team is super helpful. Our sales have increased tremendously with it, great customer UX. Highly recommended!

Pharaoh Store

Awesome app
........................................................................................

Dealister

Had some problems setting up the app with my store theme. I contacted support team and solved my problem perfectly!

Eeless.com

Best App that save me alot of problems when customers forget to apply discounts.

+ Lets customer choose possible offers for the product and see other offers
+ Infinite css of customisation options plus you are free to change the positions if you know what your doing.

- The prices on the pop-ups do not change with the theme's chosen currency = You have to google the exchange rate !

WAY OBSESSED

Great app and very helpful team, I had a small issue which they fixed on online chat in few minutes. One app for most of your requirements.
Thanks Team discount Box

West Coast Battery Store

Looked for inexpensive option to create bulk quantities display on my product pages. Looks great and support was responsive to helping me customize the look I wanted. I am very satisfied by what is offered and will upgrade once I can get more traffic and sales. Thanks a million guys!