Discount Box + Wholesale

Discount Box + Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart Discount + 7 more

M&A Gioielli

after install I got a 404 error : https://discount.thimatic-apps.com/404.html please fix it, thanks

October 3, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced.
Can you please share the issue details(Screenshot or steps) on "support@thimatic.com" where you get that error?
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Stones Energy

Does not work!
I create the offer and it does not appear in my shop! Tried several times but there is no success any way! Horrible experience!

September 10, 2020

Hey, We are sorry for the inconvenience that you had faced.

As we checked you installed our app only for 8 minutes. So as we think you hadn't set our app code that's why you didn't see the discount.

If you reinstall the app then we will set the app code in your theme so you will not get that issue again.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you.

Supplement Mart

It'd be better if this can limit to specific collections for spend X get Y free. Too bad such a simple thing can't be achieved.
Tiered discount (volume discount) doesn't apply automatically, customers have to choose from popup, which is absolutely inconvenient. Also the app basic installation messed up our site layout.

Norbert Bottier

Le service client veut absolument que je le note avant d'avoir résolu mon problème. insupportable, je déconseille.

Rustic Craft Supply LLC

I loved this app when you could have 5 offers on the free version - will be uninstalling since you can only use 1 offer now since that is available in Shopify - what is the point in having another app?

Valkyrie RPG

1. Downloaded the app and installed the relevant codes and back end jargon required to make it work as the auto feature failed.
2. Got everything displaying working (apparently).
3. Created and made our deals ready, hours of testing double checking.
4. Dashboard disappears - Entirely does not load and cannot find any of the deals several days after making them and paying for the app might i add.
5. Contact customer support. repeat myself about four times before they understand what the issue is.
6. They connect to our store and sudden the dashboard is back! no deals get told i have to make them again and to 'trust them' it won't do it again.
7. I go do some other work for an hour or so, get some lunch, come back to it load in and my old deals i made suddenly are back alongside the new ones i made? weird.
8. I get back to testing if things stack with current coupons we have out and so on from a customer request.
9. I test and find that it all applies in cart perfectly fine, but then go to check out the discount is gone and full price is back......????
10. I ask for a refund, the chat goes offline. get told to email a ticket.
11. Uninstalled it. finding another app with a longer free trial period to work with so we can test it properly.
12. Do not download this pile of garbage. Very bad customer service (if any) and an app that barely functions.

Hyperyion

• Downloaded the app
• Followed the instructions

Didn't work.

No problem. It happens.

• Reached out to support
• Took a while for a response

When we did receive the response, the tech support guy was somewhat nice, until he asked us if he could fix our problem with the app not working the next day because "He was very tired."

Now... that's what he said when we had traffic running.

He said he fixed it, still didn't display on our site with a free theme.

Part 2.
We installed the app and only had
2 DAYS then uninstalled because- It didn't work.

So guess what happened next?

We got billed for a free trial when we only had for 2 days.

Reached out to support about the charge and they told us to contact Shopify for the refund because it's up to them basically.

Reached out to Shopify support and sent them a screenshot of the conversation. They had to send a ticket to Thimatic.
Will never invest in another app from this company

1 star.

Completely unacceptable and ridiculous

The Red Balloon Toy Store

This app has some great potential, but we just couldn't get the BOGO deals to work across items in a collection unless it was the same item with more than 1 in the cart. I tried to chat with them to get help and after an hour and a half of waiting, they stopped responding.

The popups look good once you get the colors to match your theme but the english that is pre built into it is very bad. I am glad they gave us a way to reword all of the messages.

In the end we are installing because it was disappointing to have to stay up late to catch them in the chat to just be ignored after and hour and a half.

Update: I updated this from 2 stars to 1 star. I found out that the reason I was left without a response on the chat for an hour and a half was because the person I was chatting with went to lunch. Look, I get they are in a different part of the world and they are humans that need to eat, but if you start a chat with somebody, you should let them know that you aren't able to figure it out, you have to leave, and that you will send an email update later. It is very disrespectful to leave the customer waiting for that long on chat regardless of what time of day it is for the customer. It is especially bad when I am up in the middle of the night waiting for a response. I installed another app and am going to uninstall this one.

Loville.co

Buy X get Y discount doesnt work. it has to be in same product listing in order for 2nd discount to be applied. same goes for volume discount. which means customer cant choose different product to enjoy for the discount even if the whole collection is added in. doesnt make sense.

As Ezze As

Not very happy with the support at times waiting for 20min before I get a reply can some else help, please

August 20, 2019

Hi we are really sorry for the problem you faced. Due to high number of support demand you may get delay in replying from us. Can you please give us chance to help you on top priority. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you

Previous 1