Discount Box + Wholesale

Discount Box + Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart Discount + 7 more

Mikrdoo

Their service attitude is very good, they spent a lot of time helping me solve the problem, very careful and serious

All Glam Fashion

We love this app! Makes easy to apply a wide variety of discounts at the same time. All Glam Fashion

Farmstay India

Loved the response from the team. It is really a great way to offer customer discount. Dont have to struggle much to set it up.

Papaya

very good app! Suport help is great and very helpfull! i really recomend this app! thank youuuuuuu!

Pet Blush

I am happy with this app. support is too good, great communication and solves problem immediately highly recommended!!!

HiSell

Its working perfectly, well done , the support team are cooperative as I had an issue while installing but they helped me out.

Jesmée

The technician super efficient & helpful, apps also useful & professional. it help my store a lot !!!

Namu Biomarket

He usado la aplicación y me ha ayudado a presentar mis ofertas y descuentos, me gusta su interfaz porque es fácil de usar y de entender.

Laline PR

They are very very helpful and make sure the apps work for my store! Very happy with their service, and I hope the apps will drive good results.

Glory Pup

It's great this app, but its even better the good service they have offered me. I had problems because of my configuration, and the team helped my and fix it brieftly! 100% recommended :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21