Simple Discount Code Generator

Simple Discount Code Generator

by FelixD

Generate codes for any existing discount.

GSC BB

Simple to use . However, when I contacted support regarding a product that has a SALE tag that could not be removed after the sale finished, I reached out to BOTH Shopify support and the app support. No response.

codeprints.dev

super simple, works like charm and does not request weird permission on (e.g. customer data) as other apps do.

La Biscuitery

Amazing app! Works seamlessly, it's plug and play. We recommend it, thank you Felix for the app. Keep it up

Scandishop Online

FANTASTIC, really easy to use I'm very happy see how we go! as a suggestion for upgrading this app, I would like to generate custom codes based on email name. This is a great start thank you so very much guys

Dans Custom Portraits

The app works exactly as described creating multiple coupon groups quick and easily. Can't comment on the support that's because I haven't had a reason to contact them, it just works perfectly. Other alternative apps that offer these features charge you $$ this is FREE. I highly recommend trying it yourself.

Racingelectronics

This app is AMAZING! I needed to have 1 promo with multiple promo codes so each customer could only redeem each code once and this does exactly that! Very user friendly and if you have any questions Felix responds very quickly. I would highly recommend this app, thanks for creating it Felix!

Devotedwear

Just amazing, many time I collab with some other companies and that time creating multiple coupon codes is a breeze with this app.

Harlow And Fox

I needed this app to import from a csv file a list of discount codes so I could track which person was using their code - however it didn't work uploading them. I emailed Felix and not only did he then identify there was a small bug in my csv files, and also with the app uploading lists longer than 100 codes, he actually fixed all of my spreadsheets for me, split them into files less than 100 so I could upload them straight away whilst he fixed the app issue, all within a couple of hours. Really impressive customer service, and I appreciated it - thank you vey much!

Homage Demo

Very good alternative to the official third party bulk discount app (which is no longer free)!

Geektoysuk

Really simple to use and works brilliantly. Great when you need a whole load of codes.

Previous 1