KartDiscount ‑ Stack Discounts

KartDiscount ‑ Stack Discounts

by Anglerfox

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

Southood

Chandra and his team did a great job. They responded very quickly and solved my problem within a few minutes, which is very remarkable.

Beauty Content Hub

This looks good on my cart and it makes it easier for people to add their discount code. Thank you very much.

ChefsEvolution

The app works very well, and the support staff is very friendly, and responds very quick. Would recommend it to others.

E-Optician

Great app for stacking discounts and customer service is very responsive! Thanks so much for the help.

EXALT

This app is amazing for solving the ever-present question of "where do I put the discount code..." Highly recommended

Inddus

We are really satisfied this App and Stack Discount very useful with the Best Customer Support team! great job! Much appreciated!!! Keep up the good work :)

Labienhecha

Si nice. Perfect to increase conversion rate. Excellent customer service! We had a little problem when using another app that was making an issue and they were so quick with the support ;)

HATIRA

We have been using the app more than 1 year. We have not encountered any problem. It works very well.

CoolSticker

this app help me improve my sales and reduce abandon cart. and support team is very helpful. really love this app

SHOE ME

I used this app to improve conversions on a big sale campaign with coupon. My conversion rate increased 1.4% and I'm really happy with how it works on my site. The support was amazing and they installed really quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12