KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

by Anglerfox WebSolutions

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

LockyDogs.com

Works well and has many features like to boost sales. App support is amazing and they can pretty much do any type of discount customisation for store which is not possible by Shopify natively.

Cartooned

I use this app to offer the discount code on the cart page (obviously). It works perfectly and the design also fits to my website. If there is an issue, the live chat is very eager to help and could fix anything in no time. Keep up!

Luxura Nails

I like. This app because its very simple to use. I also like the customer service. Navneet is very gentle and takes his time to answer my questions. I recommend this app.

LEDNinja

After downloading the app. They personally will make sure your coupon field matches the theme of your website. Just takes about a day or two for them to get to it.

Nordic Cartoons

Good app, they was very quick in helping me when a problem arised. Customer service was absolute top

BéBé&Bath

I choose the app because thats the only one who works with an other one i have. i like the possibilities they offer in the app

武田メガネオンラインショップ

他のアプリとの兼ね合いで、クーポン利用のためにこのアプリを利用しています。日本では金額に小数点以下はいらないので、どうにかしてほしいと問い合わせましたが、次の日には小数点以下を削除してくれました。
Thank you.

The Light Up Cuddle Puppy

If you don't know how to give your customers the option to apply coupon codes (one or multiple) before checkout (in the cart), KartDiscount is the app for you! Supreme customer service! I had a big problem of how to combine discount coupons with bundle discounts. Apps responsible for Quantity Breaks are created in way that bundle/combo costs come as draft orders so Shopify does not consider them as discounts. This makes it impossible to combine discounted bundle prices with other discounts. So the KartDiscount team worked together with the Awesome Quantity team (a great app for quantity breaks) on my request in order to solve this problem and they've managed to do so! So now anyone who needs bundle prices combined with other discounts can use the combination of the two apps! Thank you guys, you've definitely improved my store! Recommend!

Don't Drive Naked Logo Swag

The Anglerfox team created a custom discount action for our store. We couldn't be more pleased. It works exactly as intended and the communication during development was excellent.

Autoimmune Institute

App working well after KartDiscount's team implemented for my store. Support is helpful too with my questions.