KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

by Anglerfox WebSolutions

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

UnbuckleMe®

quick support, does exactly what it says it will do. glad i found this app to help customers see discount before checkout.

My Pet Frame

Great service and good app! i like the fact that they have a very fast support. I got helped immediatly

Feelgoodz

Amazing customer support provided by team. Kevin and his team did lots of discount related customisations for us, which we thought is never possible. I tried more than 5 different discount apps and this one is the best in terms of features, design and customisations. These guys are true Shopify experts.

Hush Candle

Navneet was amazing, took his time to explain all the steps and function and this product works like a charm.

Muslin Comfort

This app does exactly what it says, and provides exceptional value (especially at a very low price point). The support team is extremely helpful and prompt, too!

Easy Frames™ - Respira meglio stando al sicuro.

Perfect for my store. Staff was great and they helped with fixing my problem in less than 5 minutes.

ALSGEM

This app should be the best one that I've ever used. With this app, we can create many automatic discounts, this is awesome. What's more, the support team is excellent, they help us quickly online, thank you guys to develop such a good app and support us with great patience.

Spotted Nose Designs

I'm using another app for custom products that creates drafts of the orders and Shopify has not figured out how to get this to work with discounts so this app does exactly what I needed it to do. Setup was extremely easy and they did it pretty quick.

SARTORO

Ah-mazing customer support. Really appreciate the help Kevin provided to tweak a few things to get the app working just right for our store. Definitely recommended! Very prompt and responsive and a big help for us.

Stori™ - Smart Storage

Fantastic app and service! Thank you for helping us set this up and customizing it to fit our store!