KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

by Anglerfox WebSolutions

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

Aki-Home

There is more to the app then it seems and with 5 star customer support with a live chat, they where able to make sure that everything was able to work, exactly as how I needed it.
Do note that since I have a lot of custom adjustments and apps, I needed to an additional amount for custom integration, but was completely worth it and they where able to get everything running, very quickly.

DE-SUNGLASSES

The app is amazing and the customer support is also amazing (Kevin)
I value for money and increase the conversion rate at the sky!!!

Cartoonmoi

Great communication and work. They added the kart discount on the right spot and its working fine. Thanks

The Stencilsmith

Awesome support guys! We had some issues with our discount box looking odd on mobile devices when a device was turned sideways. This may have had to do with some other custom coding we did during our initial build. I contacted KartDiscount tech support and they took care of us! They made sure everything looked right and it blends in perfectly. I highly recommend this App and this company if you need to add a coupon/discount box to your cart page. They have been great to work with and the app works very nice!

Lorica

Great app, and great customer support! Does exactly what it says it does, and it actually works with others apps such as the slide cart and automatic discounts. I had an issue where discount amounts were not updating when new products were added to the cart, and it was solved within a couple of hours!
Highly recommend

House Of Makeup

Awesome support, Highly recommend KartDiscount!

It is very easy to set up and user friendly. Literally, all you have to do is install the app and it works perfectly!

Bogren Digital

Set up took a few days but since then it's been working like a charm. When I needed support later on, they replied fast AND added the requested functionality. Recommended.

Cutest Coops

Amazing product workaround for a long-standing issue Shopify refuses to resolve. Literally, all you have to do is install the app and it works perfectly!

One of a Pet

Highly recommend KartDiscount! Kevin and the team are very helpful, answer questions and resolve problems quickly. We tested another app and after a month came right back to this one as our experience here has been much better (with the team improving lag times after our 2nd install). Thank you!

Call Nature

SUPER APP WITH AMAZING SUPPORT
Discount field added by app looks best with the design of the store, customer cannot even differentiate that we are using some app.

Support is one of the best i have ever experienced. Best thing about this app is, they give personal attention to each and every customer. Ankit from support team helped us design all things as we imagined.

I will 100% recommend this app. Don't thing twice. Just install. Cheers.