KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

by Anglerfox WebSolutions

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

Sunny Blossom Designs

A really great app and their customer service is above and beyond. They are very helpful and were quick to reply. Thank you! I am really happy with this app.

XXLPanda.com

Thanks for the developer for making this app. I have been looking for the solution to show the discount code input in the cart for some time. The custom modification to fit my theme was very quick and it looks good. Just hope that there are some extra options to alter the buttons colour to match the look of the theme I am using. Hope it will reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Tulip Panties

brilliant app : ) great and fast support thanks you guys sorted an issue out straight away,
I wasn't going to bother waiting for them to add to the site but left the app on store over night and woke up to it already done, no input from me needed.

glowinglifestyle

I'm here to thank Komal from the customer support team. Great service, fast reply time, and solve my problem in a short span of time. Thanks!

Cakes of Eden

L.O.V.E
This is great. I've tried a few other apps that are suppose to do the same thing but this one is the best. Loads super fast, looks great, and most importanlty, it works.I use a lot of coupons in my emails, so I saw conversions go from 0.8 to 2.5 almost over night. That means I'm in black now. I highly recommend. Oh, almost forgot. I contacted the customer support and got a reply very fast.

MoonLiit

Glowing customer service and a MUST-HAVE app for cart drawer themes. I had 2 major issues with the app, and the development team helped me even after a few glitches. It works perfectly now, thank you!

Dutch Nowadays

I was waiting for a solution to have a discount coupon on the cart page. This app works so great with BestCustom Product Options. I am glad that I finally have the discount box available because my marketing campaign relies on discounts as I have just launched my syore. Thank you.

Fealty Paws

The app is great, the support answers fast, and is willing to do whatever it takes to go beyond customer expectations. Strongly recommended!

Yunnan Sourcing USA

Fast install and excellent customer support. App does what it should and makes the checkout process less confusing for my customers.

Laila Ali Lifestyle

Works great! I asked the team to customize the look so it matched the brand and it was done the next day. Excellent product and excellent service!