KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

by Anglerfox WebSolutions

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

Gerry's

Automatic discount feature works amazing, and it's far more superior as compare to Shopify's own automatic discounts. I can dynamically decide which automatic discount should be applied. Customer can remove automatic discount and apply any discount code they have. It works with stacking, so one manual discount and one automatic discount.

Sana's Sets

I used the app to help me overcome the limations in automatic discount feature provided by shopify, it's working perfectly and worth the price. Thank you!!

LockyDogs DE | Offizielle Website

Amazing Support & Highly customisable.
I have this app installed on 3 of my stores, and it has improved my website checkout experience and conversion rates. Customer support is amazing and they helped me with lots of customisations, and new features that I wanted on top of the app. They customised everything for us in short period of time and it works great now.
They are true Shopify experts.

LockyDogs.com

Works well and has many features like to boost sales. App support is amazing and they can pretty much do any type of discount customisation for store which is not possible by Shopify natively.

Cartooned

I use this app to offer the discount code on the cart page (obviously). It works perfectly and the design also fits to my website. If there is an issue, the live chat is very eager to help and could fix anything in no time. Keep up!

Luxura Nails

I like. This app because its very simple to use. I also like the customer service. Navneet is very gentle and takes his time to answer my questions. I recommend this app.

LEDNinja

After downloading the app. They personally will make sure your coupon field matches the theme of your website. Just takes about a day or two for them to get to it.

Nordic Cartoons

Good app, they was very quick in helping me when a problem arised. Customer service was absolute top

BéBé&Bath

I choose the app because thats the only one who works with an other one i have. i like the possibilities they offer in the app

武田メガネオンラインショップ

他のアプリとの兼ね合いで、クーポン利用のためにこのアプリを利用しています。日本では金額に小数点以下はいらないので、どうにかしてほしいと問い合わせましたが、次の日には小数点以下を削除してくれました。
Thank you.