Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omd√∂mena har 3 stj√§rnor
  • 1 % av omd√∂mena har 2 stj√§rnor
  • 7 % av omd√∂mena har 1 stj√§rnor
14 februari 2024

The team provided exceptional support! They were prompt, efficient, and focused. Highly recommended.

Little Emporium & Co
Australien
3 dagar användning av appen
30 oktober 2023

Great way to display all offers at one place and offer discount based on products in cart. Must recommended.

R for Rabbit
Indien
3 månader användning av appen
16 juni 2023

Great App and Super Support!!
I 've encountered unexpected issue in using app but it has been fixed as soon as I reported to support team
Strong Recommended

designeroptics.com
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
22 maj 2023

Really great support from the team at KartDiscount. The Discounts are finally working properly! The support is excellent, thank you Lichi!

Marz Designs
Australien
3 månader användning av appen
25 juli 2023

Very unprofessional team. They keep scheduling meetings that they do not join. Support is super bad do not go for this app. There were 2 meetings scheduled at different timings and their team did not join it only to say that there was some issue with Zoho on 2 seperate days apart.

EliteHubs
Indien
3 dagar användning av appen
12 april 2020

the app was easily integrated into my shopify store along with theme and color preferences I wanted to use

PEAK LABS
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
Redigerat 24 november 2022

The app works great and solves some of Shopify's important shortcomings. The customer support is absolute stelar. They went above and beyond with me to solve issues that, as I found out, were not even related to their app. A five star team! Great support!

Ioio Play
Brasilien
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
Redigerat 7 mars 2022

Thank you Lichi for you great support in directing us the right way regarding a problem with the discount falling off after the customer paid. I appreciate your help so much!

The Stencilsmith
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
9 maj 2020

I'm still in the first days of testing, but the implementation was fast, the assistance very kind and able to solve my issues and the app seems to be working absolutely fine and already improving our customer experience! Simple and effective

Radius
Italien
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
7 maj 2020

Just started using it, works well thus far : ) Note that if you want to use it with an app that creates draft orders (we have custom options, for example), you need to use a compatible app.

Le Olive