KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

From $4.90/month. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
June 26, 2020

Set up took a few days but since then it's been working like a charm. When I needed support later on, they replied fast AND added the requested functionality. Recommended.

Bogren Digital
Sweden
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited June 16, 2020

Amazing product workaround for a long-standing issue Shopify refuses to resolve. Literally, all you have to do is install the app and it works perfectly!

Cutest Coops
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 9, 2020

Highly recommend KartDiscount! Kevin and the team are very helpful, answer questions and resolve problems quickly. We tested another app and after a month came right back to this one as our experience here has been much better (with the team improving lag times after our 2nd install). Thank you!

One of a Pet
France
Time spent using app: 12 months
June 5, 2020

SUPER APP WITH AMAZING SUPPORT
Discount field added by app looks best with the design of the store, customer cannot even differentiate that we are using some app.

Support is one of the best i have ever experienced. Best thing about this app is, they give personal attention to each and every customer. Ankit from support team helped us design all things as we imagined.

I will 100% recommend this app. Don't thing twice. Just install. Cheers.

Call Nature
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
May 26, 2020

This is without a doubt THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED!

Kevin (the developer) went way above the normal standards of service provided by most apps, or any business for that matter.

Kevin basically re-coded the app for me, so it worked with our other third-party apps and our third party checkout, this is something I've bee trying to pay independent developers to do for months, no one else could do it... but Kevin did it, and for FREE! I'm blown away by this company... If you are considering this app, I 100% advise you to get it.

Thank you so much for your help, you are a true expert and professional in your field- 10/ 10 - five stars, the whole lot!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Silicone Lovers Sex Dolls
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 25, 2020

I like this app. thanks for designing this, also customer service is prompt and good. i recommend this app 100%

Vitasell.net
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 20, 2020

I installed this app and had issues getting it to work. I reached out to the support team and they were 10/10 helpful and even installed it for me! Now my customers can apply their discount code in the cart level and my conversions have definetly gone up! Thanks guys.

Trade Armour
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 18, 2020

Great app, fast and reliable support with very quick response time. Recommended to increase conversion rate

BRUNA The Label
Austria
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited May 18, 2020

Installed & matched colors. Wanted option to remove discount in cart. A few emails to understand the issue. App works well for our purposes.

The Shop at The Cowgirl
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 17, 2020

Great support. Solved all my needs despite needing a slightly custom solution. App works well and does what it should. Very happy

SRC Health