KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month. Additional charges may apply.

SRC Health

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great support. Solved all my needs despite needing a slightly custom solution. App works well and does what it should. Very happy

Monte Stivo

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Outstanding application! As the configuration is done manually at the beginning, the app is superior to all other apps we tested and actually the first one which looks not strange on our template

PetFast

This app is great and the support is amazing! They customize it to match your store theme and the support team goes over and beyond with all other inquires you may have ...not to mention quick turnarounds! I definitely recommend.

Radius

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

I'm still in the first days of testing, but the implementation was fast, the assistance very kind and able to solve my issues and the app seems to be working absolutely fine and already improving our customer experience! Simple and effective

Le Olive

Location Netherlands

Just started using it, works well thus far : ) Note that if you want to use it with an app that creates draft orders (we have custom options, for example), you need to use a compatible app.

INNOVASKO

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

GREAT support. I haven't even subscribed (still 7 days trial) yet they helped me with issues outside of their domain (theme related)! I am very grateful and would recommend these guys to anyone. <3

Créations Odrey

Time spent using app About 1 year

Très bon soutient au niveau de l'application & réponse très rapide à partir du système de Chat, merci à toi Kevin. Audrey
----------------------------------------------------------
Very good support at the application level & very quick response from the Chat system, thank you Kevin. Audrey

Greenday Singapore

Location Singapore

Support was very responsive and patient. They did everything I had requested, down to the smallest detail like changing the text of the discount message alert. When there was a complex issue that needed to be explained to me, Navneet even called me from a different country, to explain everything clearly. Positive experience!

Stori™ - Smart Storage

Great app, does exactly what it says, nice and simple. Support is great, responsive and very helpful. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Pursh Collection

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has been a lifesaver to my conversions. Having the discount code on cart is so important so customers can make an informed decision on the amount before initiating checkout.