KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month. Additional charges may apply.

PEAK LABS

the app was easily integrated into my shopify store along with theme and color preferences I wanted to use

Fréolic London

Wonderful app & customer service. Highly recommend. We installed it to complement our relentless customisation app.

PoooliPrint™

Great app and the customer support is really here when you need them. I really recommend for the price!! Thanks.

Wellbots

Excellent. And their customer service is very responsive & helpful. Happy with them, and highly recommend!

Bellevue Avenue

Time spent using app 1 day

Quick installation and solves the confusion my customers always have about where to enter their coupon codes!

Stilnest

Location Germany

This is a great app itself + the support is amazing.
We asked them to customize the widget a bit and everything was done perfectly.
I definitely recommend this app among other similar apps for sure. This one is the best!

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Very good app, installation is quick and easy. Support responds very speedy and kindly, highly recommended!

Sunny Blossom Designs

A really great app and their customer service is above and beyond. They are very helpful and were quick to reply. Thank you! I am really happy with this app.

XXLPanda.com

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

Thanks for the developer for making this app. I have been looking for the solution to show the discount code input in the cart for some time. The custom modification to fit my theme was very quick and it looks good. Just hope that there are some extra options to alter the buttons colour to match the look of the theme I am using. Hope it will reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Tulip Panties

brilliant app : ) great and fast support thanks you guys sorted an issue out straight away,
I wasn't going to bother waiting for them to add to the site but left the app on store over night and woke up to it already done, no input from me needed.