KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month. Additional charges may apply.

glowinglifestyle

Time spent using app 1 day

I'm here to thank Komal from the customer support team. Great service, fast reply time, and solve my problem in a short span of time. Thanks!

Cakes of Eden

Time spent using app About 2 months

L.O.V.E
This is great. I've tried a few other apps that are suppose to do the same thing but this one is the best. Loads super fast, looks great, and most importanlty, it works.I use a lot of coupons in my emails, so I saw conversions go from 0.8 to 2.5 almost over night. That means I'm in black now. I highly recommend. Oh, almost forgot. I contacted the customer support and got a reply very fast.

MoonLiit

Glowing customer service and a MUST-HAVE app for cart drawer themes. I had 2 major issues with the app, and the development team helped me even after a few glitches. It works perfectly now, thank you!

Dutch Nowadays

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 2 months

I was waiting for a solution to have a discount coupon on the cart page. This app works so great with BestCustom Product Options. I am glad that I finally have the discount box available because my marketing campaign relies on discounts as I have just launched my syore. Thank you.

Fealty Paws

The app is great, the support answers fast, and is willing to do whatever it takes to go beyond customer expectations. Strongly recommended!

Yunnan Sourcing USA

Fast install and excellent customer support. App does what it should and makes the checkout process less confusing for my customers.

Laila Ali Lifestyle

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Works great! I asked the team to customize the look so it matched the brand and it was done the next day. Excellent product and excellent service!

Strapped For Time

Time spent using app About 24 hours

This app is working great so far! It allows me to offer discounts on the full cart including add on items which is necessary for our store. Thank you!

TuaPrata

Location Portugal

excelent app, perfect fit! fast support, works great, dont have bugs like others, all works smooth and look great!

The Baby Campus

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Advertising a live chat system that is actually a ticket system. I was told 12 hours to set up then it was a holiday day according to them and I had to wait more than 24 hours to get done... Dissapointing.

Edit: a few days later everything has been finally fixed. It's the only app available at the moment I think that can strike through the price like this and make your site look so professional.