KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month

Crafty Casey's

This app has made it to where I can offer specific discounts to my VIP groups, and being able to stack them is amazing!!! There customer service is great !

APOLSINGAPORE

Used this app and was faced with implementation issue. Extremely quick to respond and was helpful throughout in resolving the issue.

The Steel Shop

Great coupon in cart app and awesome customer support when needed, thank you very much for offering this service

Brother & Sisters

The KartDiscount app is really amazing and the support team is very helpful and replies quickly to all concerns.

Meebak

They did such a good job to fix my issue even weekend! I had several issues with my new theme. Also their app increased my conversion rate.

Je suis GAMER

I had a few bugs after installation, but the team fixed it very quickly, a really great app, I recommend you.

myavidstore

They helped me add a feature to enable multiple automatic discounts (paid extra for development, but well worth it). I didn't even know this was a feature of theirs when I downloaded the app. Solved a big problem! Great work!

LuxToSuit

This is my first time using this app. It works really well. Definitely recommended if you want to set up multiple automatic discount codes.

Good Science Beauty

This app really helps improve conversions. It does two things: (1) it shows the applied discount on the cart page, and (2) it allows customers to combine/stack both manual and automatic discounts . Store owners can control the way discounts can be combined. Customer service is generally responsive if you allow for timezone delay (they are based in India). When I discovered a bug in the app, customer service fixed it within a few days. I only have one niggle / suggestion for improvement: notifications to customers (e.g about minimum order values) are shown for only a very brief moment. It would be good if the display duration of notifications could be edited.

Sana's Sets

I used the app to help me overcome the limations in automatic discount feature provided by shopify, it's working perfectly and worth the price. Thank you!!