KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month. Additional charges may apply.

ChefsEvolution

Location Romania

The app works very well, and the support staff is very friendly, and responds very quick. Would recommend it to others.

E-Optician

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app for stacking discounts and customer service is very responsive! Thanks so much for the help.

EXALT

This app is amazing for solving the ever-present question of "where do I put the discount code..." Highly recommended

Inddus

Location India

We are really satisfied this App and Stack Discount very useful with the Best Customer Support team! great job! Much appreciated!!! Keep up the good work :)

Labienhecha

Location Spain
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app! Perfect to increase conversion rate and improve UX. Excellent customer service! We needed some adjustments and they were so fast providing a solution ;)

HATIRA

Location Turkey
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have been using the app more than 1 year. We have not encountered any problem. It works very well.

CoolSticker

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

this app help me improve my sales and reduce abandon cart. and support team is very helpful. really love this app

SHOE ME

Location Australia

I used this app to improve conversions on a big sale campaign with coupon. My conversion rate increased 1.4% and I'm really happy with how it works on my site. The support was amazing and they installed really quickly.

Bobygreen

Location Spain

It is a very useful application, we were looking for something to stack discounts and Kartdiscount helped us a lot

Minne Design Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Individual was able to quickly & respectfully assist with the problem and resolution. We had an issue with discounts, they were able to correct.