KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month. Additional charges may apply.

CoolSticker

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

this app help me improve my sales and reduce abandon cart. and support team is very helpful. really love this app

SHOE ME

Location Australia

I used this app to improve conversions on a big sale campaign with coupon. My conversion rate increased 1.4% and I'm really happy with how it works on my site. The support was amazing and they installed really quickly.

Bobygreen

Location Spain

It is a very useful application, we were looking for something to stack discounts and Kartdiscount helped us a lot

Minne Design Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Individual was able to quickly & respectfully assist with the problem and resolution. We had an issue with discounts, they were able to correct.

SoDelishUs

Time spent using app 1 day

The KartDiscount app is really amazing and the support team is very helpful and replies quickly to all concerns. I will recommend this app to minimize cart issues.

Best Life Leashes | The Symbol For Rescue Dogs

Love this app. The developers were super helpful with installing everything exactly how we wanted. We really didn't have to do much! Will be keeping this app as it's super useful.

Ioio Play

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app works great and solves some of Shopify's important shortcomings. The customer support is absolute stelar. They went above and beyond with me to solve issues that, as I found out, were not even related to their app. A five star team!

My Divine Cloth

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is simple to use and perfect for stacked discounts. All interactions were fast and by super helpful developers. I'm very happy with the app.

Liaderma

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Amazing app and support ! It does everything I was looking for and even more. I recommand it to everyone

Tonsor 1951

Location Italy

Super app. Great and fast support. The team quickly helped me to resolve some issue i had on translations. Really good job guys!