KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month

My Pet Frame

Great service by the customer care team. I got helped by chanra rekha when i had a bug because of a site customization. She responded within a few seconds and took the time to directly fix the issue, so i didnt miss out on any revenue. 10/10. The app works great aswell!

Hush Candle

Navneet was amazing, took his time to explain all the steps and function and this product works like a charm.

Muslin Comfort

This app does exactly what it says, and provides exceptional value (especially at a very low price point). The support team is extremely helpful and prompt, too!

Easy Frames™ - Respira meglio stando al sicuro.

Perfect for my store. Staff was great and they helped with fixing my problem in less than 5 minutes.

ALSGEM

This app should be the best one that I've ever used. With this app, we can create many automatic discounts, this is awesome. What's more, the support team is excellent, they help us quickly online, thank you guys to develop such a good app and support us with great patience.

Spotted Nose Designs

I'm using another app for custom products that creates drafts of the orders and Shopify has not figured out how to get this to work with discounts so this app does exactly what I needed it to do. Setup was extremely easy and they did it pretty quick.

SARTORO

Ah-mazing customer support. Really appreciate the help Kevin provided to tweak a few things to get the app working just right for our store. Definitely recommended! Very prompt and responsive and a big help for us.

Stori™ - Smart Storage

Fantastic app and service! Thank you for helping us set this up and customizing it to fit our store!

My Comfy Critters

This is was exactly what I was looking for. The app works great and the developers are very helpful.

Holysmile

These guys are awesome. I use it for atleast 5 of my ecommerce stores, and their team is also be able to code anything personalised for you to match it with your theme design. Their customer support is the best I ever experienced in a long time. You should not hesitate to download this app!!