KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month. Additional charges may apply.

The Light Up Cuddle Puppy

If you don't know how to give your customers the option to apply coupon codes (one or multiple) before checkout (in the cart), KartDiscount is the app for you! Supreme customer service! I had a big problem of how to combine discount coupons with bundle discounts. Apps responsible for Quantity Breaks are created in way that bundle/combo costs come as draft orders so Shopify does not consider them as discounts. This makes it impossible to combine discounted bundle prices with other discounts. So the KartDiscount team worked together with the Awesome Quantity team (a great app for quantity breaks) on my request in order to solve this problem and they've managed to do so! So now anyone who needs bundle prices combined with other discounts can use the combination of the two apps! Thank you guys, you've definitely improved my store! Recommend!

Don't Drive Naked Logo Swag

The Anglerfox team created a custom discount action for our store. We couldn't be more pleased. It works exactly as intended and the communication during development was excellent.

Autoimmune Institute

App working well after KartDiscount's team implemented for my store. Support is helpful too with my questions.

UnbuckleMe®

quick support, does exactly what it says it will do. glad i found this app to help customers see discount before checkout.

My Pet Frame

Great service by the customer care team. I got helped by chanra rekha when i had a bug because of a site customization. She responded within a few seconds and took the time to directly fix the issue, so i didnt miss out on any revenue. 10/10. The app works great aswell!

Hush Candle

Navneet was amazing, took his time to explain all the steps and function and this product works like a charm.

Muslin Comfort

This app does exactly what it says, and provides exceptional value (especially at a very low price point). The support team is extremely helpful and prompt, too!

Easy Frames™ - Respira meglio stando al sicuro.

Perfect for my store. Staff was great and they helped with fixing my problem in less than 5 minutes.

ALSGEM

This app should be the best one that I've ever used. With this app, we can create many automatic discounts, this is awesome. What's more, the support team is excellent, they help us quickly online, thank you guys to develop such a good app and support us with great patience.

Spotted Nose Designs

I'm using another app for custom products that creates drafts of the orders and Shopify has not figured out how to get this to work with discounts so this app does exactly what I needed it to do. Setup was extremely easy and they did it pretty quick.