Discount Direct

Discount Direct

by ShopClimb

Custom URLs to automatically apply your discounts

Nicolesy

This app is only halfway functional and should be free until they fix the problems. If you use the "buy now" button on your store, the discount will not apply. It only works when the customer uses the "add to cart" button on the product page. It causes me to issue several refunds to customers who expected the discount to apply automatically.

I emailed their support twice but continue to receive nearly the exact same reply: "We recently acquired this app and have much to fix. Unfortunately that does not work at this time."

AFAIK they acquired the app in September 2018. That's almost one year ago. For a premium app ($4.95/month) this should be updated regularly.

Heirloom Seed Supply

I looked for DAYS for this app! It's PERFECT! I wanted to give a huge discount ONLY to the people who signed up for my newsletter, not the whole world. This app is super EASY to use. You need Shopify's Discount app which is free, make your discount coupon, pop the discount code into Discount Direct and it pops out an URL that you can put ANYWHERE! In this case I pasted the URL into my Mailchimp welcome email. When my new subscriber clicks the Url it takes them to my Shopify store and the discount is automatically applied to their cart. No cut & paste! 14 days free trial, $4.95 a month for UNLIMITED discounts, that you can put ANYWHERE for an UNLIMITED amount of clicks. This is definitely a KEEPER. Thank you for making this simple app...it's BEAUTIFUL! Forever customer. >>>>UPDATE: I had a problem that the URL generator wasn't showing up in my Shopify store so I contacted Hektor and he was ON IT! Helped me figure out that it was my browser (Firefox) and had me update my browser, which I should do more often, and it fixed the problem immediately. Fast support service and extreme knowledge of computer stuff. Still a forever customer.This APP should be on top of the page cause I can send my discounts anywhere!

2 Next