Dcart ‑ Discount in Cart

Cart discount, Discount in cart, Coupon on cart

$5.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Very good and easy way to display the discount codes on cart page. And also a fast and great support for my questions. 100% recommended!

yummie.eu

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Fantastic app, very simple and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Support is amazing, these guys went above and beyond to resolve an issue that turned out to be our fault, however they never complained and even wrote custom code to make our shipping script more reliable and functional for free. Highly recommended.

Bull Terrier World

Time spent using app 1 day

The app is easy to use and install, I just needed some help with appearance and Arthur was there to help me in no time. Thank you again! :)

Sohnne®

I really like apps on. This app has everything I need to make discount codes appear and automatically update prices on the cart page. The support is very fast response and really helpful. Good job!

overcare

Location France

I have just installed the app, I had a little issue and the support was very efficient ! The issue had been resolved quickly ! Thanks a lot

Offizieller Kianao® Onlineshop

Location Switzerland

Solves the problem of mobile users not being sure where to enter the discount code before checkout. Great App, would definitely recommend it!

Timeless Dev Store

Very easy to set up and great support! We needed help with some fix between the discount on cart and free shipping track - the app support took care of fixing what needed to be fixed on the back end.

Bunny Bumm

Simple and effective app. It really does integrate and places the discount box with one click. I also use Rebuy Smart Cart flyout and it also placed the discount box at the rebuy widget without custom work.

Ballabl

Great app! Really easy to install. We installed it for our other store and it decreased the dropout from the checkout, especially for mobile users.

Furbicle

Location India

Excellent support this app has! Helped us a lot in achieving the exact customization we wanted! 100% Recommended!