Dcart ‑ Discount in Cart

Cart discount, Discount in cart, Coupon on cart

$5.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LINE

Location Qatar

Definitely recommend!
The support has been amazing so far, they were even kind enough to offer me a custom solution for free.

AmoreColors

I think this is the best app to add the “Discount code” box to the cart page and ajax cart. Had some customization work and the support team is very responsive and effective! Highly recommend!

Woohoo Body + Happy Skincare

Location Australia

Our site conversion rate has gone up since adding a discount code box to our cart page. Thank you :)

Flowtz On

Location Netherlands

This app works perfect and they helped me so much and fast! Definitely worth the money. Many thanks!

VIP-LHB2021

Location India

This app is very good to show discount box on cart pages , Also their support is amazing and very quick.

baby esmée

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app works great, and really helps with conversions. I had a problem with a free shipping bar I coded on my site where I couldn't figure out how to have it take into account when the discount was added via the app in cart. Arthur from the Sync Cube team stepped in and fixed it for me no problem. I'd recommend this app to anyone!

Halvina

Location Israel

This is a great app because it allows showing the discount already in the cart! It offers customization and the support is great too.

Bedankjes.nl

Location Netherlands

finally a discount field that also works on draft orders... thank you very much arthur for fixing this on our website! quick and professional response.

VULVARE

Location Slovakia

Everything works great, but the outstanding thing, that separates this app from others, is the support. Arthur was amazing, he adjusted the design based on my requirements, he was quick and willing to do multiple adjustments even after the main job was done.
Simply amazing, thanks again, Arthur!

Little Sprog

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app works best out of all the different options out there. I have tried others that were just very glitchy but this seems robust and just gets the job done. The support I received from Arthur was superb as I had some custom requirements. Would highly recommend this app.